- As I said before, Luke's the last known surviving jedi. If Luke was wielding any lightsaber color other than Sith red, he'd be instantly giving away his identity. Remember, people want him dead! He has to live in secrecy.
- We know that Luke Skywalker is capable of crafting his own lightsabers. Considering he lost his hand in a duel with his father, it would make sense for him to learn from this and design the crossblade lightsaber.
- Kylo Ren's appearance is entirely concealed. Aside from Darth Vader, I can't think of a single other Sith warrior who hides his identity (but again, I'm rushing here). Seems rather convenient for a guy trying to hide, right?
- The Force Awakens is bound to have at least one huge twist, right? This would be huge!
- Kylo Ren being revealed as Luke Skywalker would also parallel the surprising reveal of Vader as Luke's father, and wouldn't that be cool?
Enjoy the trailer, guys! I can't wait to see it when I get home from work tonight! Let me know what you think about my crazy fan theory. I really think I might be onto something here!